Hey guys we are up here with an amazing article on Installing iFile on iOS devices without Jailbreak. iFile is an amazing file manager and viewer, where it provides up the complete access to all un accessible files on jailbroken devices.As the latest iOS versions of iOS 11 got released, the earlier method for accessing iFile is not working anymore. So we have come up with a new method to get this ifile app installed on iOS 11, 10.3.3, 10.3.2, iOS 10.2.2, 10.2.1, iOS 10.1, iOS 11/10+ devices.
The main thing is that every iOS user will have a slight hesitation to jailbreak their iOS device. But in this article, we will help you out to install iFile on your iOS device without Jailbreak. iFile is an amazing app where you will be able to do certain geeky things on your iPhone and here we are giving up the way to download it without Jailbreak.
Must check point before heading end of this article: Download vShare App on iOS 10.3/10.2 or iOS 11/10/9+ iPhone/iPad 2017 & 2018. Now, let’s begin our discussion on our main article that is “iFile App on iOS” devices.
Features of iFile for iOS [iPhone/iPad]
The following features of iFile for iOS devices without Jailbreak will make you to know how amazing this application is.
- iFile will help the users to rename, move, delete, zip, unzip and modify the files.
- You will be able to transfer files using Bluetooth or WiFi within the iFile.
- iFile allows the users to create the MP3 player and its playlist without any much hassle.
- Download and Install iFile for iOS 10.2.2/10.1.1/10.1, iOS 11/10 iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Best store for iOS out there: How to Install vShare for iOS 10.2, 10.2.1 on iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Install iFile for iOS 12.1, iOS 12/11+ iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
- The first thing you need to do is that, download iFile.ipa file and Cydia Impactor on your PC or Laptop.
- Once you have done that, just connect your PC via USB.
- Now launch the Cydia Impactor and just drag and drop the downloaded iFile IPA to the Cydia Impactor.
- Now you will get a pop up screen to enter your Apple ID and Password which helps to generate a certificate.
- Now Cydia Impactor will start the installation process of iFile to your device. Once the installation is completed, you will be able to see the iFile icon on the homescreen.
- Before launching the application, just go to Settings page, then General and tap on profiles. Just open the needed profile and hit the trust button.
- That’s all and now you will be able to launch the iFile and use it up in a fully way. After 7 days the application will crash automatically, now you just want tp re-sign the certificate by the same above method.
Don’t miss it : iNDS Emulator for iOS(iPhone/iPad) Without Jailbreak | iNDS iOS App.
UPDATE: As the latest versions of iOS 11 got released, most of the users will be of confused that how to download iFile for iOS 11 and iOS beta 11.1 and in this article we have updated the latest method to download the same. iFile is one of the best file manager for iOS 11 and the downloading method of the upcomoing versions will be updated here.
Hope you have liked the article on iFile for iOS 10.3.2, 10.3.3, 10.3, 10.3.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1/10.2.2, iOS 11/10.1.1/10+ iPhone/iPad without JailBreak and if you got any queries, just ping through the comments