Hey we are up here with another amazing article for iOS users and this time its about an emulator. Most of the iOS users are using multiple emulators to play old vintage games on their device. In earlier posts we have mentioned several iOS emulators. Provenance emulator, the one we are going to discuss in this post is exceptional.
Provenance Emulator is an exceptional emulator which got released for iOS devices. Still there are a lot of alternatives, performance of provenance is incomparable. It brings together a classic collection of vintage games in your fingertips which includes NES, SNES, GBA, GBC etc.. Most of the population has shown up a huge interest towards this vintage games and emulators. The developers is working on every new emulator with much more advanced features.
Unlike Delta emulator, GBA4iOS and other emulators it does support multiple features and other peripherals. We have described each and every point on the installation process of Provenance emulator on your iOS device, just follow the same. We have updated the article to the latest iOS 11 and 11.1 beta, so there wont be any much hassle to note down.
Provenance Emulator iOS | Provenance Emulator for iPhone/iPad
Provenance emulator is designed in a way that it supports most of the third party game controllers and apps which are designed under official Apple MFi program. Proveance emulator shows up some amazing response when it comes to hardcore gaming and its the same where other emulators lacks bit.
If you are on iOS 11 and you want to experience some serious gaming with those heavy vintage games, we recommend you to install Provenance emulator on your iPhone, iPad or iPod as it will be flawless.
We have tested Provenance emulator on other iOS versions like “ iOS 11, iOS 11.1, 10.3, 10.3.2, iOS 10.3, iOS , 10.2, iOS 10.2.1,10.3.3, 10.2.2, 10.1/10/9+” and its working perfectly. We are repeating the same that, this is one of the emulator that works flawless on the latest iOS 11 update as its compiled in the most updated way.
Download Delta Emulator for iOS devices, the alternative of Provenance and try out the latest features
Download Provenance Emulator on iOS 11, 11.1 and 10+(iPhone/iPad)
So let’s get into the core topic of this post, the installation process of Provenance is pretty easy if you follow it up. The follwowing method requires a PC/Laptop which runs on Windows or Mac.
- First of all, download the latest Provenance.ipa file from the given below link and once its downloaded, extract it to specific folder. Download Provenance.ipa
- After that download Cydia Impactor on your PC from cydiaimpactor.com, just select the version you want and download it.
- Now connect your iOS device to the PC and launch Cydia Impactor and choose your device from the connected devices list.
- Now drag and drop the the downloaded Provenance.ipa on the cydia impactor to sideload the app.
- After a min or two, provenance emulator will be sideloaded and you will be able to see the icon on your device homescreen.
- Now go to settings and tap on device management, from there Trust the app’s certificate profile.
That’s it and now you can access the app in full mode.Hope this article on Download and Install Provenance Emulator on iOS devices without Jailbreak have helped you out. if you got any issues with the installation, just shoot it through the comments.